size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-12-2024, 08:33 PM

It is true that Haydée is inexperienced in running a pack, her quick promotion to Leader had been under horrible circumstances and the young girl often feels woefully unqualified for her position. Still, she is doing her best to get Ethne’s name out there, to introduce them to each alpha so that they may grow beyond being the reclusive family pack that has hidden away down in Auster. The smile does not falter as the man speaks, his stern countenance a stark contrast to her own friendly, gentle one.

As he finishes talking, the young Leader lifts a paw to absently wave it as she says, “Yes, I am aware of your predilection for raiding and I would not ask you stop any more than I would ask a tiger to change its stripes. Because of that, I also know that you many strong warriors within your ranks and my pack is in dire need of training. We don’t have much to offer but we would gladly share everything we have… if you are open to the offer.” Haydée looks up at the much taller male, curiosity and excitement warring for control in her gaze.

True, the girl does not think that, by opening trade talks with the Raiders, her pack would be off the rotation to be raided; far from it. It because they raid and fight that she has sought them out. Ethne desperately needs to improve their skill sets and Hay hopes that, by befriending this man and his pack, they might help provide the kick in the butt that the pack needs to get going.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Guess Who Came To Visit? Dove Island Archipelago 03:42 AM, 11-27-2023 02:16 PM, 03-13-2024