Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
02-12-2024, 11:06 PM

Okay, so… his family was definnnitely not going to be happy to find out that Gavroche had wandered off AGAIN but the yearling was determined to become strong as he could. No matter how many predators he fought, nothing would beat the challenge he could get from another wolf… especially an older one. Determined, with his companions with him (in part to make sure he made it back to Ethne), he wandered farther and farther away… until he got to a weird land with bones scattered about. It smelled of blood, and some of the dirt here looked dirty… gross! The call of a wolf seeking a challenge, however, was exactly what the winged yearling was hoping for. With a large grin he charged off in her direction.

The woman he discovered seemed to have a skeleton as part of her markings! It was pretty cool, Gav had to admit. Panting a little from the distance he had run, the yearling nodded to her. “We’ll fight you, miss! Don’t underestimate me just cause I’m little!” He dropped into a defensive stance, his companions setting a stance on either side of him. Wings spread and fluffed up to appear more intimidating, Gavroche gave a small growl. “Fight me!” The first move was hers.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Gavroche II vs Medusa for Spar
Round: 0/??
Size: Toy size
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Steel dirk
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather collar
Companion 1: Female, Scottish Fold Munchkin Cat, 5" - Battle
Companion 2: Male Black Spider Monkey, 24" - Battle
Mutation 1: Wings (Defensive)
Mutation 2: Cat eyes (Perception)
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws (Offensive)