An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
02-12-2024, 11:33 PM
While Valtiel might try to talk him out of it, the viking king is much too stubborn. She won’t be going by herself, he’s not allowing it. A protective edge, unwilling to let her go so far in her state. “Not an inconvenience. I owe him a visit anyway.” Víðarr also worries about her traveling alone, so soon after healing. While he wouldn’t say it out loud, he wouldn’t condescend her, he can still worry.

He recognizes pain on her face, rolling through her system. The viking king shifted, his expression softening some. For as resolute as he usually is, Víðarr is still capable of emotion. “Come. Rest first, everything else later.” He waits close to her side, considering bundling her to his chest for a moment before thinking better of it. He’d pushed her already today. It’s not hesitation, but she’s been through it. Dignity is important too.
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024