gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-13-2024, 08:43 AM
Wilder takes a snack or two himself as they wander outside. Chewing rather aggressively (he rarely received meals such as this), he swallows hard once the fresh air of the night greets him. His mouth drops open slightly at the beautiful sight. Behind him, the lull of the ball carries on beneath flickering candlelight. Out here on the balcony, it's beautiful. Stars blanket the night sky overhead with not a cloud in sight. The old stone pillars that create a railing around the balcony's outer edge is ornate and expertly carved. Who spent their time cleaning this place? It was obvious that wear and tear over time from the elements was there, but he could hardly spot any moss or unintentional plant growth.

Amazed, Wilder once again almost bumps right into her. It's the swish of her tail that forces him to plant his paws and catch himself. Smiling sheepishly as she turns to him, his mouth is watering once more as she offers him some bread, meat, and cheese. The smell alone was wonderful. Quickly grabbing a piece of cured meat, he chomps it down rather ungracefully as Meadow speaks in that faerie-like tune of hers. Once more, he swallows hard, licking his lips. Manners? Who has those? Concealing a belch, Wilder smiles at Meadow, his tail wagging a few times. "Would it be too forward of me to say that I'm glad you did?" There is a shyness to his deep tone that isn't normally there. Clearing his throat, he too looks out to the gardens below that seem to be alight with fireflies.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. did you fall from heaven just for me? Amron's Castle 06:55 AM, 12-23-2023 08:23 AM, 04-19-2024