size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
02-13-2024, 10:45 AM
Scald lets out a humored chuckle. Mr. Saved For The Perfect Someone was quite fitting, wasn't it? He smiles, his heterochromatic gaze lingering on her and those goggles she wears that in a way... are actually cute. "They call me Scald," his lips curl a little more, his words insinuating that perhaps it's not his real name. It is, he's just a shit head sometimes.

"I have a tip that she's been lingerin' up north somewhere with her lil' boy toy," he shrugs his shoulders as he adjusts and tries to get comfortable. Couldn't really manage that in a small cave with only rocks to lay on. He's thankful though that she's a talker and it keeps him interested. Not that he really has much interest in anything, but her enthusiasm is oddly infectious.

Her explanation has Scald tilting his head. Previous civilizations that don't exist anymore? What in the world was she gettin' on about? Did that mean that whoever built this shift system could be the same ones that built the isle? The castle? That other mass of buildings down south in Auster? His brow scrunches as he follows the movement of her paw. Interesting.

"So how do ya know what any of it means? Can ya read books or somethin'?" His face is clearly confused, but interested, genuine interest that he doesn't often show anyone else.

ZOEY & SCALD

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024