size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
02-13-2024, 11:43 AM

Marrow

One particularly noxious coyote leapt up toward her and Marrow struck it down with a swift strike of her paw, claws out, leaving bloody lacerations across its face. It yelped and stumbled back in surprise. Heck yea, she was no average wolf and she could rip flesh with the best of them. At that moment she spied another yearling, or what looked like a yearling to her because of the girls large height, diving into the fray, tossing coyotes aside like rag dolls. "Fuck yea!" Marrow cheered as she leapt into the mess herself. Nothing like a good battle to warm up for meal time. There was enough she'd be willing to share with a fellow warrioress.

Marrow slammed her stout shoulders into a nearby coyote, knocking it down onto the ground. In a moment she was on top of it, fangs at its gut as it shrieked and kicked at her. In an effort to save its fellows another slammed into her side. She whirled on that one, fangs aiming for its face.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mine! Mine! Mine! [Calliope] Algoma Prairie 09:02 AM, 02-11-2024 02:17 PM, 03-13-2024