size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-13-2024, 02:49 PM
As Haydée harasses the lion’s face, Alex appears from behind the feline and tears into one of the cat’s back legs. It yowls in pain and rage, turning to try and strike at the wolf that is causing all its pain but Hay is there, darting back in to jump at its face once more. Teeth sink into the side of its face, clamping down on the area around one of eyes.

Gravity works with her, pulling the small wolf back down to the earth and she does not release her hold, instead allowing her teeth to rip through flesh and shred the delicate orb in its path. The lion roars, its pain and anger reverberating in the small wolf’s chest as it forgets about Alex and turns toward her, fully intent on making Haydée pay for half blinding it.

A clawed paw swings at her and Haydée dances out of the way, drawing the large feline’s attention and upper body away from her brother so that he can continue to work. Blood and ocular fluid run down the lion’s cheek, marring the once stunning pelt with gore.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I Said I Was Fine, I'd Be A-Lion Wraith's Woods 09:55 PM, 02-12-2024 12:03 AM, 06-30-2024