size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-13-2024, 03:13 PM
The huge brute is not unfriendly but, as they continue to talk, Haydée feels herself shifting uncomfortably under his hard gaze. Only armed with a smile and her words, the young Leader plows on, asking if he and Venom had talked about Ethne which… was a big no. The smile falters for a moment and then Chimera bluntly asks what Ethne has to offer and silence fills the space between them as the smile falls away to be replaces with a thoughtful expression. Thoughts swirl as she tries and fails to find something special that only Ethne can offer and she actually considers apologizing and excusing herself from his presence.

Yet, nothing good ever comes easy and Haydée will not shrink away from a potential ally just because the questions become difficult. Emerald eyes are locked with his milky and pink gaze and the smile finally reappears and she says, “We don’t have much, herbs found only in Auster, animals that we are raising for wool and eggs, and a special treat that we refer to as rock candy. We would also be willing to help build a greenhouse in Ashen so we can transplant some of those Auster herbs up here for your pack.”

Venom and Hay had talked about that before but, since this is all new to the King, she offers them again, “There was also talk of our members training together so that our packs could get to know each other better.” Would this be an acceptable deal to the newly minted alpha or would she walk away disappointed? Only time would tell.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024