size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-13-2024, 03:34 PM

Eyes scan the grazing impalas, noting the ones that Wilder picks out and dipping her head in agreement with the male’s assessment. Emerald eyes turn upward as she softly says, “Depends on how you want to do this. Would you prefer to run down the prey or stand and fight?” Looking to the prey he had pointed out, she lifts a paw to point as she says, “The young ones could easily be separated but they are fast and we would need to chase them down.”

Paw moves to the older one as Hay continues, “The older male looks like he could not run far, which means he would probably take a stand and fight.” With that she, turns her attention back to Wilder as she gently says, “This is your hunt Wilder, I will do whatever you wish. If we run, I can separate one of the young ones for us. If you chose to fight with the older male, I can harass it and keep its attention on me.”

One of the perks of being small was that she can be quick and annoying and, while Haydée does not pack the raw power to take down an animal alone, she has the stamina to run for days. This is Wilder’s hunt and she will defer to him on what he wants to do.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Is This A Hunt Or A Test? Maybe Both? Grapevine Cathedral 01:15 AM, 11-09-2023 05:30 PM, 05-05-2024