An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
02-13-2024, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2024, 07:28 PM by Eltrys. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Speech"

His ears perked up at her laugh, a delightful sound, and his shoulders relaxed into his body. The simple exchange answered a few questions, he was not on any pack land, and she wasn't aggressive, and also he wasn't dreaming. She was much closer to the shore than him and he made his way down to it while she asked her own question, making sure to give her some distance. He hadn't seen these glimmering waves properly yet. What he thought was the moon's reflection was actually something entirely different.

He kept his gaze on the glowing waters as he answered, "The storm was quite fierce honestly! I hadn't experienced a wind like that where I'm from. I was grateful for the shelter I found." He nodded behind him where he had first appeared without letting his eyes off the waves.
"I've also never encountered this before! Is this some kind of magic?" He asked her about the glowing sparkles in the water, they only glowed when the waves were agitated. Is the water here the reason so many of the creatures are so much more colorful than him?

To be fair he hadn't experienced much in his life, sheltered as he was.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Harsh winds The Shimmering Shore 06:57 PM, 02-11-2024 11:36 PM, 04-06-2024