size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
02-13-2024, 11:28 PM

Everything went black and then Dusk realized that she felt a little... floaty. She was floaty for quite a while and nothing really made sense. Even the voices that she heard, or thought she heard, drifting around her. It was only when she was shuffled onto one of the cots that the young woman was roused into consciousness. Fiery eyes blinked open and she looked first at Sitri, her gaze locking with his own. What was he doing here? Brows furrowed for a moment as she looked around the room. The familiar stone walls came into view after she blinked a few times. Ohhhh... she was home!

Artorias came into view next and she heard his muffled words. Dusk's head thumped so loudly that she could barely make out any words. When Briar joined him and they were both looking at her, Dusk smiled toothily, trying to be reassuring. "I killed them all," her voice was rough, but still filled with pride. Then something popped into the injured wolf's mind.

Dusk searched for Sitri in the crowd again and reached out with one paw to touch his shoulder. He knew where she'd been found. He would know how to get back. "Sitri," she forced out scratchily, "Did Whisper come back with me? The weapon on my tail?" If it didn't, she would ask him to find it for her. It was so very important to her, after all.

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. That's Gonna Leave a Mark Wraith's Woods 09:01 PM, 10-09-2023 10:13 AM, 03-31-2024