size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
02-13-2024, 11:35 PM

Dusk was embarrassed that she had to ask her sister. She didn't like not knowing things. If she didn't ask though, how was she ever going to know, right? Bramble went on to talk about boys. Her boy, specifically. Tate by name. Dusk's eyes went wide for a moment and anger was her first reaction. Anger and violence. "I'll kill him," she whispered to herself, but fought to regain control of her attention and listen to her sister.

It seemed as though Dusk had the symptoms. Sitri did make her feel gooey inside and he did treat her nicely. The dark lady grimaced involuntarily. What a predicament! She didn't ask for this! Dusk would have been perfectly fine continuing on as she was for the rest of her life. Now here she was...

Bramble asked what she wanted to know exactly and Dusk's dark ears slicked back against her skull for a moment. She was the asked if Sitri knew that she liked him and Dusk huffed and puffed aloud for a moment. "No! I don't even know if I like him! I don't know how to know if I like him?" Her head tilted as she sort of asked a question. "I don't know anything about boys or liking boys or anything like that, Bram. I'm really lost here." Fiery eyes met her sister's and she pleaded with her. "Help me. I don't know what to do. I'm out of my element."

"Dusk"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How To Girl? Amron's Castle 05:33 PM, 01-22-2024 12:01 PM, 03-07-2024