gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
02-14-2024, 12:59 AM

Ah, but he was a sweet little thing. The cosmic brute wasted no time in joining Kaino in the warm, steamy water of the spring. His flirting was comical, but gods was he trying! The lavender smoke fae chuckled huskily giving her shoulders a light wiggle as he complemented her mint and ice eyes. "Why thank you, kind sir," the woman purred sweetly.

The blue gent gave his name as Rogue Klein and Kaino accepted his name with a slight bow of her skull, eyes closing momentarily. She replied in kind, "Kaino Saxe, but you can call me Kai." Beneath the water, the woman's bobbed tail swished gently back and forth. She enjoyed interactions like this. It was always so much fun to play with someone new.

As her male counterpart slid just a little closer, Kaino did the same. Beneath the warm water, the fae's paw 'accidentally' brushed against Rogue's leg. A soft gasp pulled from Kai, her mouth in an O shape, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize just how... close we were." Her last few words were sultry, smokey, and very much filled with lascivious undertones.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]