ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-14-2024, 10:35 AM

He doesn't hear the huntress right away. Her silent movement is masked by the precise steps of her kind. When her silken tones reach his ears, he doesn't startle. One of his ears turns in her direction, gaze still upon the ox. "I suppose since you are here, I won't have to do it alone," his lips muse a smile, but before he can say anything else, a familiar scent reaches him. Turning now to look at the ivory wolf he'd seen before, Ghoul nods at Marrow. "An ox is the goal. I find the terms agreeable," Ghoul responds before his attention is once more directed at a third body. Purple in coat, but silent in voice. A brow is slightly raised toward the other male, but Ghoul nods in response, understanding the want to stay silent.

"I've been studying the group for a bit now. They appear to be resilient and unbothered. Taking one down will not be easy," his ruby gaze trains back to the group. of musk ox. Letting out a sigh, he points his nose toward a younger ox that is smaller compared to the other older adults. "That one will probably be easiest," Ghoul lets out a quiet hum as he mulls over tactics and best paths of action. "Us three," his gaze turns to Marrow and the other male, "we can startle the group and cut off the calf," he pauses then and looks to the tigress, "then once it's clear, I'm sure you'll be more than sufficient in taking it down," a brow raised once more, but he waits no longer for their agreement. If they didn't think it was a good idea, they didn't have to help.

"Follow me toward the lake so when they scatter, they won't go into the water," Ghoul's head ducks then, moving quietly along the treeline, shaded by the cover. Still watching the herd, he leads the other two wolves in a single file line up and around the clearing until they are aligned with the lakeside. Inhaling a deep breath, Ghoul nods once before bursting from the trees. Rushing toward the herd of musk ox, he release loud and sharp barks in their direction as he skirts through the stampeding masses. Keeping close to the lake as he can, he does his best to block them from the water's edge as he snaps and chases after their hooves.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024