gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-14-2024, 10:56 AM

It is moments like this when Ghoul actually allows himself to show a sign of softness. With three eager pups in front of him, practically bouncing of their paws, his heart warms. His shortened tail wags a few times as he looks to Mac and Medusa, his head giving a few nods. "That settles it. Mac and Ripper, you'll be with me. Red and Gruesome, you'll follow Medusa," he looks at each pup carefully for a moment. "Do not get trampled, got it?" There is a seriousness in his tone that they can't ignore. What they were about to hunt was far larger than any animal they could imagine and getting stepped on one would surely mean death.

"Let's move," he bares his teeth in a smirking grin before taking off toward the herd. Skirting around the edge of giraffes, he leads Mac and Ripper toward the far side. If they could wait where Medusa and the other two pups would scatter the baby toward, it would make their job of chasing it down far easier. Once they're in a good spot, Ghoul halts and hunkers down with Mac and Ripper. "Ok, watch their movements," he's really talking more toward Ripper so the pup can get some sort of lesson out of it as well. "See how the baby sticks to its mother's side. That's who we have to watch out for. If Medusa is as good as she normally is, she'll be able to scare and separate the baby so we can run it down," his gaze watches the herd carefully, waiting for Medusa to begin the next step.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. lets try this one more time Dancefloor of the Gods 10:28 PM, 01-31-2024 01:28 PM, 06-20-2024