gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-14-2024, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2024, 11:17 AM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her comment has him coughing out a rough chuckle. "If it were my pack, the story would be different," he watches her face carefully, "but for now, no. We just need to be somewhere that can ensure we live," Ghoul rolls his shoulder, pressing into the pressure until she's satisfied that he won't bleed to death the rest of the way there. "Surprisingly, everyone is quite nice in Insomnia," he comments as he allows her to help him to his paws. "You'll be surprised. They're a tad wacky, but rather harmless," another humored chuckle, a soft shake of his head.

"Alright, we'll go this way," Ghoul steps close to her, helping her help him on the way back. Unfortunately, they were both rather shredded and it would be no surprise if one or not both of them collapsed at least once on their way back to the pack lands.

-exit ghoul-

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dang, those things are vicious Waterfall Peak 07:47 PM, 01-31-2024 04:09 PM, 02-20-2024