gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-14-2024, 01:28 PM

Surely Strawberry was nearby - she never tended to go far from him, not really, and she seemed to be sticking even closer to him these days - but where? For a moment his mind wandered as Chimera fell in line beside him, trying to spot her familiar bright form among the trees that climbed the ravine around them. "I-I see," he stammered softly, far from dismissively. Spirit appreciated that Chimera wanted to seek out each member of Ashen, even if it scared him equally as much. "N-neither am I. I get that."

The conversation, though needlessly hard for him, was also appreciated. Keeping to himself for so long, with minimal contact with anyone besides Strawberry, was starting to get to his head. His mind tended to wander anyway, but lately it'd been going to darker and darker places. A break from those thoughts was welcomed, even if it was only for a short while.

"N-no," he answered meekly. "M-my mother passed away not long ago, and my sister has gone to live in The Hallows. I-if I go anywhere, it would be with her, but I'm used to these lands now. I-I don't plan to leave." Her sister's life was hers to live now. Gloom didn't need to be bogged down by him, not when she'd found so much love and joy all on her own. Not in a sad sort of way - he truly was happy for her - he just wasn't sure that picture included him. He'd come to terms with that, though what that meant for him he was less certain of. "I-I just... feel a bit lost here these days." That was an understatement, but he hoped it helped convey a bit of how he was feeling to Chimera. Tentatively he stole a glance in the larger man's direction, waiting for his response.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Into the wind stream Cryer's Ravine 08:39 AM, 02-01-2024 08:11 AM, 05-06-2024