gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
02-15-2024, 08:24 AM
The other yearling's enthusiastic cry toward her entices a determination she hadn't unleashed in awhile. Swinging her head to the side, she knocks another coyote away from her as another two come leaping at her other side. Their teeth sink into her pale fur, shaking furiously until Calliope can fling her head to them and pull one off. Unfortunately for the coyotes, their larger size and strength would prove them capable of taking out the whole pack.

One coyote down as Calliope grabs it by the side of the neck, wrenching it from her shoulder, and slams it to the ground. Placing a paw atop of it, she hurriedly rips out its throat with her teeth, spitting its esophagus at another coyote that runs at her. With one still chomping at her side, she swings her butt around, hoping to fling it off as she lunges for the other ones leaping at her. Grappling with that coyote, Calliope bites at its cheeks and ears while it does the same back to her.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mine! Mine! Mine! [Calliope] Algoma Prairie 09:02 AM, 02-11-2024 02:17 PM, 03-13-2024