gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
02-15-2024, 05:16 PM

Spoil sport? How was he being a spoil sport? He was simply stating a fact. He raised a brow at Kina then realized his mistake in failing to properly introduce her. He took a seat and the lesson began but his brow was furrowed nearly the whole time as she explained that they'd be building traps to catch the bad dreams. He examined the wreath skeptically. "But… Aunt Iolaire. I don't understand. The dreams are in your head. How does something outside your head catch the dreams? Nevermind the intangibility of thought. I think-" He yelped as Kina nudged him sharply with her tiny horns.

"You don't have to understand it. Just make one. It's an expression of creativity."

He stared at her for a moment, considering the statement. "I see…" He stared back at the wreath before picking up a thin strip of sinew and beginning to wind it carefully around the wreath, catching the strands at various intersections.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stuff and Things and Puppets on Strings The Runestones 04:06 PM, 02-15-2024 10:50 PM, 03-25-2024