An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
02-15-2024, 06:59 PM

"Speech"

He can see the glint of her soft smile in the gloom as she tells of the storms in the area. The cliffs must receive frequent battering. He came much closer and leaned in when she dipped her paw in the water while she explained the water was not magic. Yet he watched as she swirled the tiny sparkles of light around in the water just with her paw. He looked at her awed as if she indeed was a witch!

"As if the stars themselves have fallen in the waters!" He exclaimed softly turning back to the glimmering waves breaking over his own paws. For all he knew Bacteria and Phosphorous were this land's terms for Spirits and Vibrations. He lifted a large paw and watched as the tiny blue-green sprinkles glittered as they fell back into the ocean.

"Magic not exist here?" he was incredulous of her, magic was all he knew, it was all he was raised to know. "I don't know about that. Magic is everywhere, the very same magic brought us both here, I think." He had a very broad idea of magic, the wind to him was itself a playful entity. Perhaps his uncle had not only been led astray, but perhaps he stopped believing in the magic that was all around him as this stranger did.

"My name is Eltrys, who might I have the honor of addressing?" He asked finally. It was about time acquaintances were made he thought.

EhL-triss

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Harsh winds The Shimmering Shore 06:57 PM, 02-11-2024 11:36 PM, 04-06-2024