size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-15-2024, 08:19 PM

She was coming to his rescue. Though honestly, he wasn't able to pay much attention to what she was doing when he was getting squeezed. He had no idea what this damn thing was, and didn't even know that snakes could grow this big! He snarled and yelped in fear, pain, panic, and rage as it tried to back away from his sister, but still it wouldn't let go. It had released its grip on him, the fangs unsticking from his body. It hissed and waved its head toward Rivin, trying to discourage the other wolf from attacking. Diablo took another chance and sunk his fangs into the snakes body, causing it to react in a way that he had been better off keeping his mouth shut. It lunged at him, jaws open as it aimed straight for his face. "Shit!" He instinctively threw paws, using his claws and paw-hands to strike at the snakes eyes, but not before its fangs managed to catch his muzzle, leaving gashes in their wake as he tore it off his face. Snarling, he lunged with tooth, claw, and horn. Teeth dug into the snakes body as he sought to rip apart where he could, claws scrabbled at its face, and when he swung his head after the snake had moved and forced him to release his grip, he was lucky enough to get a hit in with a horn stabbing right into the snakes eye! It hissed and made a terrible sound that he didn't even know snakes could make as it recoiled, finally releasing its grip on his body and he was able to slide out onto the ground feeling heavily bruised, winded, and he wasn't sure if anything was broken, but man everything was hurting!

"Speech"
Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun Dove Island Archipelago 01:06 AM, 04-07-2023 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024
2. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun IC Archives 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024 10:27 PM, 03-31-2024
3. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun Dove Island Archipelago 10:27 PM, 03-31-2024 10:08 AM, 03-31-2024