Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-15-2024, 09:01 PM

It doesn't take very many seconds of her staring that hard stare at him for Gil to bring his hardened stare back to her. Is that what she wanted? Him to show dominance over her? She showed signed of appeasement, the licking the lips, the cowering body movements, but that stare... Something about it made his insides boils in all the wrong and right ways.

He meets that pleading gaze with his own, staying still, firm in his stance, his fur bristling slightly. Her words though, they cut into him. A growl forces out, forces her to stop talking. "That is not what I called you here for," he speaks stiffly, his lips crinkling as he tries his best to keep his composure. Everything he's about to say is going to hurt both of them.

"We...tch," a sigh as he slides down onto his belly, front paws stretching out until they're on either side of her. "I cannot lose my wife, but I cannot deny the protectiveness I feel toward you," Gil begins, but hesitates. He promised Modesty, he knows he can't let it go farther. "While she has agreed to keep you within the pack, she knows...how I feel toward you," that stiff voice practically stumbles over the words. "I have to prove to her that I still wish for her to be my wife and she is not willing to share," his teeth clamp together, lips pursing together, hardened stare watching Jael's reaction.

sleep with one eye open

table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 6: the aftermath Dove Island Archipelago 08:13 PM, 02-15-2024 07:21 AM, 03-15-2024