Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-15-2024, 09:28 PM

Her words sting him. Gil knows that Jael understands exactly what he is saying. They cannot be more than Alpha and Omega. Abraxas below, he shouldn't even be here alone with her right now. If Modesty knew, she would be jump straight through to conclusions that weren't real. He doesn't respond right away though. Gil is trying to find the correct words to say because he doesn't want everything to come crumbling down yet.

Another growl leaves him as he tries to focus. Instinctually, he leans in closer to her until his chin nearly grazing her forehead. "As far as anyone is concerned, you are still mine," his voice is hushed, a breathy whisper in her ear, only meant for her. "If I ever find out that other men so much as look in your direction again, I will be make sure their skulls are bashed in. Do I make myself clear?" Gil's tongue briefly reaches out to lick across her forehead before he pulls back. It had been one dilemma that he had not yet been able to address and he would take full advantage of it now before moving onto other important matters.

Clearing his voice, it's as if a switch has been flipped. A need has been met. "To save what little I have left of my relationship, I had Urtur move your belongings to the bungalow that is closest to the chicken coop. If you need help, he'll know who to fetch." Was Gil using his companion as a sort of... saving grace? Yes. Did anyone else need to know that? No. As far as anyone else was concerned, the wolverine was simply there to help Jael keep predators away from the chickens. "After today, we cannot be seen alone unless necessary. Am I clear?" For anyone who may eavesdrop from the exterior, they would hear his voice crisp and clear now, a full understanding of clear boundaries laid out between. But what they couldn't see behind closed doors is how he looked into her soul, his eyes begging for that one moment he wished to take.

sleep with one eye open

table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 6: the aftermath Dove Island Archipelago 08:13 PM, 02-15-2024 07:21 AM, 03-15-2024