gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-15-2024, 09:36 PM

With one dingo running and another dragging itself away, Siduri crowed again just as the other girl told her opponent to piss off. Electric pleasure eked up Sid's spine. Word pleasure. "YEAH, PISS OFF!" What? She wanted to try the fun words out too.

A second dingo rushed at her, taking her off guard thanks to the new addition to her vocabulary. It connected hard with her side and Sid released an audible "Gug!" as she thudded into the ground. "Dude, why even?" she coughed, struggling to get to her paws. Shaking her head, the girl growled at the other canine. "Fight me like a man, you potato thieving brigand! I'll use your guts for guitar strings! I'll turn your skull into a bowl for soup! I'll plant turnips in your belly basket!"

Diving forward, the girl's teeth bit into the throat of her opponent, clamping down hard. She shook her head but didn't do very much damage since the dingo was a bit bigger than her and... she wasn't really trying too hard. Couldn't they just run away? She still had a long walk after this.

"Siduri"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And Dingo Was His Name-O [Siduri] Time's Cavern 09:09 PM, 02-15-2024 10:48 PM, 03-25-2024