gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
02-16-2024, 12:26 AM

well, Yarra certainly hadn’t been anticipating this. a little tete a tete to hash out their underlying conflict? it’s certainly different than what the Saxe woman is used to; she who has only known resolution in the form of bloodied fists and blackened eyes. but isn’t that what’s so fun about her new relatives? she doesn’t know what to expect from them, can’t even begin to anticipate their next moves. its…thrilling and dangerous simultaneously. hmm.

Yarra is largely silent as Ely speaks, expression carefully blank as she lets her cousin’s words roll over her. it’s only once she’s fallen silent that Yarra says her peace, every syllable rolling off her tongue like honey. “my, how…mature of you.” she giggles, impish but lacking derision, and begins to walk a slow circuit around her cousin. “i think, perhaps, you might be right: we can’t waste time fighting among ourselves if we seek to erect our empire.” the circuit becomes tighter, until Yarra is so close she can brush Ely’s shoulder, assuming her cousin hasn’t scampered away. in fact, that is precisely what she attempts: a barely-there rub of fur on fur.

“tell you what,” Yarra begins, aiming to breath the words against Ely’s ear, “why don’t we have ourselves a little showdown. i don’t just offer anyone my respect, you know. you’ve got to earn it.” a twisted little grin hikes up one corner of her mouth, and she takes a single claw through the earth at her feet. “show me what you’re made of, cousin.”

Yarrabelle vs Ely for Spar
Round 0/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Novice Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic