Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-16-2024, 12:58 AM

It didn't take the leaders long to join her and she made sure to make herself presentable by the time they arrived. Offering an easy smile to the introductions, she nodded to each in turn, “I am Modesty, ah, newly appointed Raid Queen of Raider's Hollow," Her wry smile said as much as it needed to regarding her new title. Perhaps they'd have to come up with something else, but it would do for now. "Not that I've much appetite for raiding myself, I leave that to my mate Gilgamesh. I prefer talking things through wherever possible, and he clearly needs help in the public relations department,” It was perhaps the understatement of the century, but she tried to have some good humor about it. "Since Gilgamesh took leadership of Pirates Plunder from Sparrow, we have moved out to Daager Isle and Dove Island Archipelago, I grew up there when my mother was still a member of Ashen, so it was like going home for me. We leave the Islands open to guests, if you're ever inclined. We've found it... discourages some of the older members more problematic behaviours if they have to swim all the way back to the mainland to cause mischief. There's a difference between raiding and just being a menace, and change... takes time, but I do promise, we are doing our best to rein them in." Formalities aside, that wasn't why she had travelled all this way carting her basket.

“Though that isn't the reason for my visit today, I believe I owe you both my thanks and... several debts for the kindness shown to my youngest brood.” She gestured to the basket she had bought with her. “Though this hardly covers it, I hope it will serve as a symbol of my sincerity. I was rather unwell over the winter and our healer wouldn't let me out for fear I'd overdo it and drop dead.” Her chuckle was dark, but if she didn't laugh about it, she'd start circling the drain. "It really isn't much at all. I do hope they will give you some small measure of peace. I have asked the whole pack to give you some space, at least for a little while." Though the last was delivered with a teasing tone, she genuinely meant it (though clearly Tarnish had already decided otherwise. It would be the eel pit for that boy if he didn't pull his head in).

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dally dilly dum The Starlit Plains 09:23 PM, 02-10-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024