gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KPride - Aromantic
02-16-2024, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2024, 02:10 AM by Ansem. Edited 1 time in total.)
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"A spar," Oh boy...he had yet to ever really take a shot at that, despite his interest in wanting to do so. He had watched others spar before, but this would be his first time. Catching him even further by surprise, she slips out a dagger and he hesitates a bit.
"Uh...er...okay...I've n-never s-s-sparred before...much less with something l-l-like that..." Well, there was a first for everything, right? He didn't know them very well if at all, had only seen 'em around here and there, but not very often either since he often preferred to stay around Grimoire's bar, helping him out with whatever he needed. He felt a little more confident when he was helping Grim with even the most mundane of tasks, but out and about? He knew he wasn't as confident, if at all. Not since after his incident.

But if it was a spar she wanted, he would oblige. After all, he figured it'd help with his own frustrations about himself.
"Okay, just promise not to s-stab me!" Taking a deep breath, he wondered how he was even supposed to begin. Screw it, might as well do what he could, right? Instinctively settling into his natural defenses, he peeled his lips back and ran at her, aiming to come head on and bowl her over. She was much smaller than him by a landslide, so he wasn't exactly sure if his effort was in vain or not. Provided he was able to get close, he'd reach down in an attempt to snatch her up by the scruff to try and lift her off her feet.

Ansem vs Araneae for Spar
Round: I/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Male Arctic Skua, 49" (battle)
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Healer

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sharpen your blade Mile-High Woods 01:21 AM, 09-20-2023 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024