Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KPride - Aromantic
02-16-2024, 02:17 AM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Honestly, he wasn't expecting anyone to be out here this early. So when he heard a voice addressing him, he startled a bit and turned around, finding one of his cousins approaching him. Crap! He hoped to whatever gods were out there that she hadn't seen him fighting a tree...that would be embarrassing. After all, they had plenty of resources he could use to practice with, but he had wanted to do it away from potentially prying eyes and avoid questions should they notice his lack faltering balance and the way he was struggling these days. Instead, he decided to try and play it off...even though his paws were screaming from the force he was going at the tree with, and he was feeling a dull ache in his teeth.
"Oh uh, hi Wynter...I was just..." Just what? What excuse could he come up with?
"I figured I'd c-c-ome out and get an early s-s-start on looking for some herbs." Not true...but hopefully it was enough to get by with.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just As Good As The Rest of Them Soul Sand Cove 01:03 AM, 12-04-2023 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024