size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
02-16-2024, 03:10 AM

As the others converse more about this place, she takes her time in checking more of it out. This would have been a great place for her to set up an infirmary...perhaps even a place she could more easily commune with the spirits. Though it wasn't much now, it would be soon...and the sudden thought that she might not be around much longer to see it come to fruition saddened her, but she'd keep that to herself. She tuned into the words of the others, ear flicking to acknowledge she was still listening. Yes, safety was a priority. One thing that concerned her was the fact they were so close to the volcano...but surely it wouldn't erupt for another century if not longer, no? That could be her hope, anyway. Not that she'd be around whenever it did decide to blow up again. "All good ideas...it must be safe for them," She said almost absentmindedly. Safe for the pack...the children...she could suddenly feel herself growing tired, her mind wandering. She was old, after all. Perhaps it was time for a nap?

"Whatever is decided...it will be glorious for you," She says, smiling softly before she shuffled toward the entrance. "Excuse me, Vidarr. I am...tired...I think I will return to my quarters for a nap." With that, she dipped her head to them in farewell, and quietly ventured back to her den.

-exit for nap time-

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i see the pros, but what are the cons? Stylianos Crypt 09:54 AM, 10-21-2023 08:55 AM, 04-17-2024