gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
02-16-2024, 04:27 AM
Nila watched Kaino’s dramatic flare with only love and empathy. She knew partly that this was a game to Kai. But she happily played her part, she shushed at Kaino’s fussing. ”Your looks could never be ruined Kai, For you are a goddess, nothing will take that from you” she cooed as she dappled the silver woman’s snout with light little kisses. Careful on to hurt the cut flesh to much.

She swatted playful at Kai’s arm. ”For I will love you if no one else will, so I shall not leave thee!” she mimicked Kai’s tone as she responded to Kai’s words.

She let out a gentle laugh before she grew serious once again. ”Now come here lover girl, I need to take a genuine look at those cuts so I can patch you up” she barked out her orders, though not something she’d ever do in public. In this den, their den, she was more than a Sidi. And she often pushed her boundaries within these walls.

She stood up, her eyebrow raised in a ‘I dare you to object’ kind of way as she waited for Kaino to sit up from the pelts she’d thrown herself into. Even if it was the cutest thing Nila had seen Kai do in a while. She needed to patch her up before she could go back to admiring how beautiful her lover was, especially when she was draped across their bed like that.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]