Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 05:52 AM

His lips turn up in a musing smile. So it appeared that word had gotten around and to Gil, that was a good thing. He had no time for meetings and adventures to other packs. While Sparrow had allowed them to be a bunch of ragtag drunks, Gil was attempting to turn them into something more. If they truly wished to raid and raid often, they would need to train and be prepared. No more drinking (every night at least) and no more lazing around beaches in hopes they might win a fight. And though they take raiding seriously, his fighters aren't as well traded as Haydee thinks, but he wouldn't turn down a good offer when he saw one.

"Sharing everything would be a bad move on your part," Gil offers advice, he knows she inexperienced. "You never want to show your full paw of assets. To some alphas, that may appear desperate, and you never want your enemy to know everything you have," his lips turn into a smirk, one eye winking at her. "As for your offer, I believe we can come to an agreement. The archipelago is open to any soul that wanders our way. The main island is large enough to hold training and would be good for a neutral ground. Send whoever my way when you're ready and I will train them myself," he looks around at the isle for a moment before giving a quick nod, eyes turning back to Haydee to see what she thought.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Guess Who Came To Visit? Dove Island Archipelago 03:42 AM, 11-27-2023 02:16 PM, 03-13-2024