Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 06:08 AM
The mention of 'our mate' has Gil raising a brow for a moment, but only for a moment. He was not ignorant to the different ways of different wolves. Some of his own members had a secondary personality or... wolf living within them. Not that he truly understood or how to explain it to anyone else, but he wasn't an asshole enough to allow it to prevent him from interacting. Instead, he nods in understanding. Good for Beauregard to have someone to spend his takes ruling with.

Gil does take a moment to consider the offer and releases a hum. Though he appreciates the compliment, he takes it as genuine and won't let it get to his head. "Thank you," he dips his muzzle, a smirk playing at his lips. "I will extend the same offer to you that I have extended to Corbie of Avalon and Haydee of Ethne, anyone who wishes to train with us, may come to the Archipelago. The largest island with the birds is closest to our isle and perfect for training. If they go there and call for me, I will train them myself," he regards Tanelan now, in a serious manner. Would the Artisan agree?

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come to do a deal Dove Island Archipelago 07:12 PM, 12-02-2023 02:16 PM, 03-13-2024