Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 06:16 AM
Gil lets out a soft chuckle. "Maybe we should've brought some booze. You don't have to be so serious with me," he lifts a paw to give Ig a good thump to the shoulder. They'd known each other for years now. It wasn't like Gil to require Ignis to be so well put together for as little chat. But then Ig keeps talking and Gil is raising a brow, chuckling again. "Found them, huh? If they were more red of coat, I would've guessed right away where they'd come from," he gives his head a little shake before sitting his butt down in the sand. "For as dangerous as you can be, Ig, I'm surprised you've taken to fatherhood so generously," Gil's head cants to the side slightly, his brow still raised. "They're of course welcome so long as they pull their weight once they're of age," he pauses, letting out a sigh. "Which comes to something that I need to talk to you about," his brows then knit a bit, muzzle wrinkling because dammit he didn't like beating around the bush either. "What the fuck are we doing about Diablo? He's capable, but doesn't seem to want anything to do with anything," Gil sighs, his gaze finally turning from Ig to watch the water.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Message in a Bottle Daager Isle 12:17 AM, 12-21-2023 10:58 AM, 04-10-2024