ardent

You got old and kinda sad. No wonder they all leave you.

Gil

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 06:25 AM
Gil could admit that Sparrow had birthed some good pups. While some had wandered off to never be seen again, the ones that had stuck around appeared to be devoted and diligent and at least somewhat respectful. They had to have some of their mom in them, right? So when Sakana motions that he has some things to show him, Gil follows him up the steps into the little bungalow. Peering into the room that was now full of supplies, he listens to what Sakana has to say. This had been exactly what Gil wanted. The members of his pack to find their own space, do their own thing, be productive members. Sakana was clearly showing initiative and it made him proud.

Following him farther into the bungalow, peering into each well done up room, he stops when he sees the map. Not only was he proud, he was impressed. Both brows raised as he steps forward to examine the detailed map Sakana has laid out. The mention of Modesty does poke a tendril of pain through his heart, but that was his issue to deal with. "I'll lend a paw myself and anyone else who is capable. Just tell them I said so, they'll help," he nods as he steps back and looks to Sakana. "I'm impressed. If a garden is what you'll need, we'll make it happen. As for the pigs, I can't promise we'll completely get rid of them, but maybe we can gather them up into one of those stone pools and keep them as fresh food," his lips pull up into a toothy smile. "Anything else good on that map of yours?" Gil questions, one more look at the map on the wall.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You got old and kinda sad. No wonder they all leave you. Daager Isle 05:34 PM, 01-01-2024 10:59 AM, 04-10-2024