Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Gil can feel the way that Sparrow stares straight through him. It wasn't that he didn't want to deal with the mistakes he had made, but dammit, he wasn't ready to lie in this bed. He takes another full swig from his bottle and lets out a grumble. "Trouble? No. Just me being a fucking idiot," Gil replies, his eyes rolling before he brings a paw up to rub at his face. That was no lie. He was an imbecile making imbecile choices.

It's Sparrow's next set of questions, spoken slowly and clearly, that has his eyes widening and ears flattening to his head. "She could've been," he starts, his voice growing tense as he turns to look at Sparrow. "Are you insinuating that I got her pregnant?" There's a growl in his voice as his lips rise up in a sneer. "There hasn't been enough time passed for me to be the dad. She wasn't even in heat when we met, I'm just an idiot," Gil speaks slowly and clearly as well, eyes boring into Sparrow so she understands that this wasn't about to be some episode of Maury.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drink with your family, drink with your friends Obsidian Beach 07:11 PM, 01-05-2024 12:08 PM, 03-07-2024