size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-16-2024, 12:48 PM
Zoey tilted her head at mention of his name. "Scald? Sounds like quite the dangerous name," She remarked, clearly light in tone and smiling all the same. He tehn added where he’d gotten knowledge of his sister’s whereabouts — a vague-ish description, somewhere up north and she supposed with another boy as well. "D’you think she’s joined another pack, possibly? There are some up north, no?" She didn’t know exactly which packs there were around this region, but there had to be at least one. Maybe his sister linked up with them? Or maybe somewhere else..the pursuit of a crush could be a strong factor in where his sister could’ve gone.

She could tell her explanation of past civilizations lost him a bit. Zoey had that affect on many wolves; very few of them could grasp what she spoke of. With an eager grin, she pushed up her goggles a bit before adding, "My parents knew how to read some, but I can maybe only grasp a few words from what little I remember them teaching me. Mostly, I just think of theories; educated guesses based on what an object may have been used for, or what a place like this might’ve served for what purpose. My whole life has been dedicated to this sort of study." She definitely inherited her parents’ studious streak, and a constant thirst for knowledge and a healthy dose of curiosity only spurred her further.

With a pause, she glanced behind her, then back at Scald with an expectant look. "Well..would you like some help searching for your sister? If you don’t mind the company, of course."

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do i need glasses? i think i just saw an angel Northern Mines 09:58 AM, 01-30-2024 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024