gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-16-2024, 01:50 PM

Fate was a funny thing… It often put you on a path you weren’t expecting, and Rivin certainly hadn’t expected to be walking back to the territory of the Raiders after what had happened… But… Her green gaze shifted to the boy at her side. Modesty and Gilgamesh’s son, Tarnish, had been seen heading in the direction of the Hallows, far from home. Even now Rivin questioned if following him had been the right thing to do… but… she couldn’t just ignore him for fuck’s sake. He wasn’t even a yearling yet, and though she wouldn’t admit it out loud, when she had treated his sister Calliope, she realized she had developed a softness for the kids of the Raiders. They were her family… little siblings to look after in a way. A soft sigh left her lips.

“Listen, Tar…” Her words were gentle. She had already scolded him with the Hallows… and the poor boy had gotten so overwhelmed, having a panic attack before passing out. Her ears fell, keeping her gaze on him as they walked through the gulley toward the beach. “Wolves make mistakes, not one of us is perfect. It is natural to be hurt when you realize you made a mistake, to be frustrated with yourself, and feel like you’re not good enough…” The healer offered him a small smile.

“Take that feeling, take that mistake, and use it as a reason to grow. Learn from it, work on your skills, and learn to better yourself. That is the difference between being a disappointment, and a wolf who will learn true strength. I know you got this kid, so keep your chin up, okay?” Her green gaze shifted ahead, the gulley’s soil beginning to mix with sand. That is where her pace slowed, a flare of anxiety rising within her gut.

At least Tarnish’s face had been treated, though finding the proper herbs had been a task. It would be good for Sakana to do a once over, since he had more herbs available. Her supply had been left behind when she left, not even a chance to gather her shit. With a soft sigh, Rivin tilted her head back, calling for the Raid King and Queen to come get their son.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Words playing me deja vu Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before Obsidian Beach 01:50 PM, 02-16-2024 07:51 PM, 03-18-2024