ardent

YOWEE! I hate snakes! They'll About Kill Ya For Goodness sakes!

Gavroche II

Polaris
Herbalist

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
02-16-2024, 09:27 PM

The damned coils, they kept moving closer. It was restricting his movement, and Gavroche gave a growl as he ripped the flesh away. Alright, if this thing wasn’t going to let him go, he was going to keep tearing at it and free himself! His attacks were wild, slashing and hacking with fangs and claws. Blood and guts were running down his chest, flecking across his wings. Gah, this was gross! He had no idea how long he struggled, pants leaving his mouth as he sank in teeth again… and heard a voice. Gavroche looked up, ears perking as he realized that the snake’s grip had slacked slightly, though it was still trying to move. With some grunts and groans, he pulled himself free onto its back and then hopped down to freedom on the earth. “Yeah, got worried I was going to a smushed wolf for a moment there.” He grinned over at the girl. “Which is the thing… I’m not a bird at all~ I’m a wolf with wings! Gavroche Kedieo, miss. Couldn’t let you fight that thing all alone, big as it was.” He was glad she knew how to fight though. That definitely helped.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. YOWEE! I hate snakes! They'll About Kill Ya For Goodness sakes! Cattail Creek 09:13 PM, 02-12-2024 07:50 PM, 03-18-2024