size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-17-2024, 02:44 AM

Modesty cried and Chimera held her as she did so. He wasn't fussed about getting his coat wet or snotty. He could always dry himself or take a bath. His nieces comfort was what mattered. Though they hadn't interacted a great deal during their lives, she was family and family was important. The most important thing, actually.

Chimera's offer of sending out scouts to look for Toxicity was refused and Mod went on to say that Pontifex was at the shrine. "When and if you see Pontifex and Faith, let them know that I'd like to speak with them." The faults of the mother weren't the faults of the children. Chimera hadn't liked that and he wished to rectify a mistake and let his nieces and nephew know that he held no ill will against them. Again... family.

Modesty spoke of alcohol not being a miracle cure and the big brute chuckled. "This is why I don't drink, darling." It was very rare that he ever touched alcohol. He never touched drugs. Chimera didn't like the lack of control. He always had to be in control. Hopefully Modesty learned something from this experience, but...

Chimera was a little surprised when Modesty asked how his wives could stand being part of a group. The brute's ears flicked forward and he gave a contemplative hum in his throat. She then asked if they had boyfriends on the side and Chi scoffed in surprise. "They wouldn't dare." He'd kill whoever touched his queens. "They can find pleasure in one another if they wish it but I won't stand for an outside touching them, and especially not a man."

A sigh pulled from the giant and he shifted his position, sitting beside Modesty so that she could lean against him. It looked as though she'd turn to jelly at any moment. "It's not easy for a woman to share," he pointed out. "Each of my queens offers me something different. Something that I need. In turn, I do everything in my power to assure their health and happiness. I value them above all others because they make me whole." He nuzzled the woman's cheek lightly. "You have to decide if your man makes you whole." Chi gave a little wiggle of his shoulders and leaned in to whisper conspiratorially. "I can always come beat his ass for you." He joked, hoping to lighten the mood.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Vindictive and spiteful Cryer's Ravine 01:10 AM, 12-23-2023 11:00 AM, 04-10-2024