size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-17-2024, 03:01 AM

Ali's tender little touches and tugs of fur brought happy little sounds from the giant that lay beside her. He loved times like this, when it was just the pair of them enjoying one another's company. It was even better when he was sleepy. It was as thought his exhaustion brought on a new level of happiness when his woman gave him such attention. Chimera pulled her in close just as she slid a paw up to cup his cheek. She stared into his eyes. More specifically, his damaged eye. She was thinking hard about something.

Chimera didn't have to wait for long as Aliana began to speak. Her question was posed, the words cryptic. Eyes narrowed for a moment as he considered her question. "I suppose it depends on the gift. The benefits must outweigh the price," he spoke logically. What was she getting at here?

When Aliana told him just what she had been doing since Fenmyre fell, Chimera's gaze settled on the woman's face. He didn't deserve her. She was a queen, a goddess, the best wolf that he'd ever known. He had hurt her, damaged her, treated her like utter garbage and she was doing everything in her power to restore something that he'd never had to begin with. "My sweet wife..." Chimera purred, wrapping one foreleg around the woman's back and pulling her closer into him. He buried his nose in the side of her neck, absorbing her scent and enjoying the feel of her body's warmth.

The topic was a serious one and Ali was open with what could potentially go wrong. If she wasn't confident in her abilities, however, she wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. Aliana asked openly if he would like to regain his sight, calling him "My Chimera" as she always did. The brute couldn't help himself. Staring into his wife's clear blue eyes, so full of love and hope... One big paw moved up to rest on the back of her head, gently pulling her lips against his own. The kiss was chaste as far as they were concerned but it was so very full of love and gratitude. Releasing her lips, Chi moved to press his forehead against Aliana's. "Queen and captor of my heart," he purred softly. "If you believe that it will work, then I believe that it will work." And he did.

"Chimera & Ali"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.