size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-17-2024, 09:38 AM
Corbie was on patrol with Ren when a call came, the kind of call that had the depths of years of experience and age behind it. She pricked up her ears in curiosity. A moment to confer with Ren sent the dog continuing on the trail of a young bear they'd scented that she wanted to make sure had passed out of pack lands, then Corbie turned to make her way to where the call came from. The wolf who had called had every year she'd expected from the howl, but she was surprised to see was still in better shape than most elderly wolves she'd known. He still had the body of a warrior, the kind of wolf Tyrfing would no doubt some day age to. In many ways, he reminded her a lot of Tornach, her childhood guardian and mentor. She dipped her head to him respectfully, wondering what had brought him here. Avalon did seem oddly attractive to many warriors - she expected that for some it was the desire to protect those who needed it, and for others to find a restful place to finally find peace. She wondered which he was, or if he was simply passing through. "Hello. I am Corbie, alpha here in Avalon. What can I do for you?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your Pack Is On My Lawn [Corbie] The Range 07:12 PM, 02-14-2024 11:58 PM, 04-08-2024