Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-17-2024, 09:48 AM
The Tracks I Tread Are Cold

Éldi breathed deep the scent of these lands. Lands he'd spent much of his younger years in even though they no longer held the scent of Fireside. He recognized the summer smells, the scent of the prey and the bison nearby. The scent of the ripening fruit in the Orchard carried to him on the breeze.

He was pulled from his reminiscing by the arrival of the new alphess. Well, new was probably not the right word. She had started a new pack here and had probably been alphess for some time. The woman greeted him as Corbie, naming the pack Avalon. "Hail, Corbie, I hope the summer finds you well in these lands. My name is Éldi, a former resident of the pack that had presided here before. This may seem an odd request but I wish to join and live out my final days here." He wanted to be in the lands he'd spent the most time, where he'd enjoyed many a good hunt. It gave him some comfort to choose the place of his dying, in a matter of speaking. He chuckled. "I will be no lounging old fart however! I am still a skilled hunter and warrior though in my sunset days I wish to focus on my true joy of hunting."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your Pack Is On My Lawn [Corbie] The Range 07:12 PM, 02-14-2024 11:58 PM, 04-08-2024