size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-17-2024, 01:23 PM

The time had come for Ethne to strike back. While the pack had lost the raid and, with it, several of their chickens, it is the events that took place afterward that have left a bitter taste in the young Leader’s mouth. Gilgamesh had once offered to train Ethne members and, after much contemplation, she has decided that there is no better way to do that than in all-out attack to get back their chickens.

It is early morning when Haydée traces the familiar pathway up to the top of the falls, her still healing wounds throbbing dully with each heartbeat. But they will not stop her, no nothing will stand in her way today. With her armor and dagger in place, she lightly leaps on top of the familiar rock that she uses for meetings and settles in.

Manon, her fossa friend, joins her and the slightly nervous leader looks down and says, “I really hope everyone is ready to go take on the Raiders Hallow. You know, this will be my first time leading a raid!” With a smile, Hay tips her head back and booms a summons to all those who wish that take the fight back to the Raiders Hallow with only one wolf required to attend; Bellamy. Yes, her mother would be partaking in this raid.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come On, Give Me That Fire! Lazuli Falls 01:23 PM, 02-17-2024 12:58 PM, 04-28-2024