gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-17-2024, 03:29 PM

Crafting materials, unless previously gathered, were something hard to come by in Auster right now. With the winter rains, everything was soaked through, barely having time to dry out even a little before more rains came. And so, with her mind set, Bellamy slipped from Auster and headed into Southern Boreas. If the pack had noticed her leave and reunite with Acere… that would be one thing, but this trip would take long. She had already made young Gavroche promise to keep her trip a secret, but had also gotten one of each color of feather as part of her gift. She had something specific in mind, after all. So, with his bag slung around her neck, she gathered crafting materials as she went, along with some strips of hide that would make the item wearable. By the time she settled in the Buffalo Knolls and set the materials out, she had gathered a different array of things. Strong vine, flowers, flexible twigs, grasses, and more… Crafting wasn’t really her forte, but the woman wanted to make something for Ethne’s Leader. Her little girl was doing so much for the pack… it was the least she could do. Taking some of the flexible twigs and grass and pulling them close to her, Bellamy began the process of trying to weave them in the shape she wanted, the intent to use the grass to make them hold the shape.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm no expert crafter, but I do my best Buffalo Knolls 03:29 PM, 02-17-2024 07:50 PM, 03-18-2024