size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-17-2024, 04:46 PM

A raid meeting call.

The call makes Bellamy’s fur bristle, standing on end as she rises from the furs of her bed. She suspected this might happen, Ethne might have been a more good aligned pack, but that didn’t mean that they were going to be okay with another pack coming in and taking their resources. Those wolves were fools if they thought Ethne would just take the loss quietly. No, Bellamy had taught them all better than that, to not be walked on. Despite her previous talk with Hay and Bae-Syl both, the woman would not stay away from the meeting. She had a gift for her daughter, the simple trinket that it was.

The bracelet had been reinforced with several layers of hide to make it comfortable, and Gavroche’s feathers had been added to give it flair. It was simple, but her daughter would understand the meaning of the gift. She would arrive at the meeting, sliding up to her daughter’s side, and set the bracelet down before her.

“I thought this day would come, Haydée. Here, a good luck charm.” She nuzzled her daughter’s cheek affectionately. “I pray it keeps you safe.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come On, Give Me That Fire! Lazuli Falls 01:23 PM, 02-17-2024 12:58 PM, 04-28-2024