size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
02-17-2024, 05:06 PM

Tarnish woke when the neared the border of the Obsidian Beach. The first thing that hit him was the pain. He yowled as it hit him, wincing before realizing he was being carried by Rivin. What the hell had happened? It took a moment but soon he was able to able alongside her, albeit slowly and painfully. Shame and embarrassment hung over him, weighed his shoulders down. He had some grand idea of going into the Hallows, of fighting and winning that monstrously large yearling and proving to everyone he was a capable fighter. That he was capable of defending his sister and of being a raider. Instead he'd lost again, proving nothing other than his total lack of skill.

His head was still foggy but he realized Rivin was talking to him. He tried to take in the words but the pain made it difficult to respond and the rawness in his heart from the earlier explosion of emotions made it hard to respond. Especially since he wasn't entirely sure he had made a mistake. Well, not entirely. He messed up in the fight he saw that now, maybe he'd messed up picking on a larger, more experienced opponent but as a young raider that was often going to be the case when going on raids. Tarnish lacked the energy to reply and instead sat quietly to wait for his parents, a sense of fear starting to grow in his gut.

He heard movement and looked up to see his mother arrive. Disappointment filled her eyes and he swiftly looked down at his paws, unable to keep up the gaze.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Words playing me deja vu Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before Obsidian Beach 01:50 PM, 02-16-2024 07:51 PM, 03-18-2024