size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-17-2024, 06:32 PM
If there was adventure to be had, Zoey would find it; her curiosity was boundless like the ocean, and vast as the sky above her head. The girl often wandered across Boreas, particularly now that she didn't have a pack to settle into. Once, she'd been terrified to try and make it on her own, afraid to have to depend on herself without a family or a place to call home. But that was the old Zoey; the new Zoey had been changed fundamentally by life experiences, hardened but not in a bad way. Hardened in a "I'm tougher than I think" type of way, and so she kept to her principles and remained happy as ever.

The basin seemed like a wonderful place to observe the creatures that thrived here; birds cried overhead, fluttering about the dipped valley of lush green. The occasional deer frolicked across the wide, sweeping grasses, and Zoey was enrapt in its chartreuse embrace, the wind rustling through her unkempt fur. She then spotted a wolf of white and gold markings making their way down towards the bottom of the basin where she was, and a slight hint of apprehension tensed in her bones as she paused, waiting to see how they would react to her. Zoey wasn't naive, either; she was aware of the dangers strangers could bring.

Still, this wolf didn't seem dangerous; plus, she had on goggles just like she did! How exciting!

"Hey! We have the same goggles!" Zoey couldn't help but chirp, tail wagging behind her. She lifted one paw to motion at her own headpiece, grinning widely. "Are you from around here? My name's Zoey. It's so awesome to meet you!"

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When Nerds Collide Sweetgrass Basin 10:59 PM, 02-11-2024 12:58 PM, 07-16-2024