gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-18-2024, 02:21 AM

It wasn’t hard to keep Siduri’s attention, and Rivin appreciated that. Plus the kid was sharp, able to understand her. Seemed she clicked with her more than her little brother, though she felt a bit guilty about that. She was sure it wasn’t Sulfur’s fault he struggled a little, and it definitely wasn’t his fault that she had a short fuse. Poor kid. Once she had gotten the leaves of the dock set aside her gaze flicked to Siduri. Kid had scooped one out, holding it up to show her.

“Perfect! It’s good to get in the habit of that either way, just in case there are extra bits of the plants to harvest. I’m sure you already know that some are common, and there are some that are pretty hard to find. Places like the gully and God’s Garden in Auster have a ton of herbs, but not all can be found between them.”

That was important to know too, though in a way it also felt like it would be common knowledge among healers. Siduri was young, but she was moving at such as fast rate Rivin had no doubt she’d have a position in the pack that allowed her to treat patients too. Hell, Rivin was sure if she was injured, she would feel comfortable letting the kid take care of her.

“Our next plant is a very common one, and I’d be shocked if you’re not sure of what it looks like. Despite their size, dandelions are a pretty useful plant and luckily, the flower, greens, and roots can be used from them.” Rivin told the kid. Literally just turning around would reveal some of them to the faes. Rivin walked over to one.

“Because they are smaller, so long as you give a little bit of room, you should be able to dig up the entire plant easily. Don’t worry if you ruin any roots though. Since they are abundant we don’t have to gather them perfectly every time, though we still want to gather as much of each plant as we can. Just don’t stress if you make an oopsie.” Her gaze flicked over to Sid. “Have any guesses what we could use dandelions for? The only hint I’m going to give is that they wouldn’t be used on any type of open wound or scratch.” Although an angry injury without an open area could benefit from them.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I've got an unofficial apprentice! Fern Gulley 12:50 AM, 02-18-2024 07:52 PM, 03-18-2024