An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
02-18-2024, 06:47 AM
Delphi glances over her shoulder, her eyes rolling with a laugh that follows. "Fine, fine," she flicks her tail at him a few times before continuing toward the Steppe. It doesn't take long since the snow isn't as deep this time of year. Her legs don't have to try so hard to maneuver through the territory. Once they're there, she sees it. At the base of the mountain, toward the west side of the Stone Steppe, an old bear den opens up. A large slab of rock lays across it, overhanging it just enough to protect the entrance from the elements and tall enough that Strai won't crack his skull against it walking in.

Picking up her pace, Delphi practically hops with excitement. Standing at the entrance, she peers inside, her smile growing. "We'll have to get rid of the bear smell, but this looks perfect!" She whirls around to look up at Strai for a moment, her eyes shining happily before she turns back around and heads deeper into the den. "This place is a lot bigger than I expected!" Delphi calls out from around the corner.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My knight in broken armor Fenrir's Maw 06:54 PM, 10-24-2023 12:54 PM, 03-24-2024