An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
02-18-2024, 07:07 AM

It had been a minute since Delphi had visited with Spider. A lot had happened in the past season that had kept her within Heidinn lands. Between new pups, her mother gone missing (and unfortunately passing away), and finishing her training to prepare for the next raid, Delphi didn't know what spare time was anymore. Until that warm summer afternoon where the wind pressed against her face and the sweet scent of wild flowers and honey filled her nose.

Bringing with her her two companions and some snacks as well, Delphi approaches the territory edge of Armada. Looking up at the tall, spindly trees, she wonders why anyone would want to live here. They appeared nothing like the thick firs that surrounded Heidinn. Yet, it wasn't her choice so not like she had to worry about it. Instead, she lifts her muzzle and releases a beckoning call for Spider. Even if Spider wouldn't believe it, Delphi did miss them and wanted to see them.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024